Cardiovascular Surgery in Memphis, TN
Surgery: Cardiothoracic and Vascular
What you need to know
Job ID: 10139
- BC/BE Cardiovascular Surgeon to support two hospitals
- Join a multidisciplinary team of General, Non-Invasive, EP, Interventional, Heart Failure, and Oncology Cardiologists
- State of the art technology and equipment
- Dedicated support staff
- Strong referral system
- Memphis, located in southwest Tennessee, is just minutes from both Arkansas and Mississippi
- Sitting on the Mississippi River, the city has a population of slightly over one million people in the metro area.
- Memphis is a charming Southern city with a rich and colorful history.
- There are many excellent private, public, parochial, charter, and adult schools available to residents.
- Memphis colleges, universities and technical schools are consistently cited among the top schools in America.
- These include the prestigious Rhodes College, University of Memphis, & Christian Brothers University, all which will offer you a venue equipped to meet your educational goals and needs.
- All this and no state income tax help make Memphis a great choice to live and work!
- Competitive Guaranteed Base Salary
- RVU productivity bonus on top of the base
- $50,000 signing bonus
- Quality Bonus
- CME allowance
- 403B and 457B retirement plans
Top Five Things to Do
- Graceland - a mansion on a 13.8-acre estate in Memphis, Tennessee, United States, that was owned by Elvis Presley.
- National Civil Rights Museum
- Sun Studio - a recording studio opened by rock-and-roll pioneer Sam Phillips
- Memphis Zoo
- Memphis Rock N' Soul Museum
What is nice to know.