Cardiothoracic Surgery Opportunity in the Midwest
Surgery: Cardiothoracic and Vascular
What you need to know
Job ID: 9510
- Cardiac surgery program with successful history for more than two decades
- Reputation as a high quality program
- Attractive, comprehensive hospital facilities
- Large number of cardiologists (fifteen in a single practice)
- Current two-person Surgery practice that will expand to three surgeons with the addition of this position
- Growing Cardiac Services market area that exceeds 600,000 people; aging population fueling increasing demand for cardiac services
- Heart, lung and vascular case volume exceeds 600 annually in the market area; SVHC currently captures nearly 60% of the market
- We are located in a great community with low cost of living.
- Excellent schools
- Plenty of recreational adventures and unique restaurants.
- Within an hour of Kansas City and an international airport.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Life, Disability, Dental, and Vision
- Defined contribution plan
- Relocation Assistance
- Bonus Opportunities
- Practice Support
- Leadership Opportunities
Top Five Things to Do
- Kansas State Capitol
- Topeka Zoo
- West Ridge Mall
- Combat Air Museum
- Landon Arena
What is nice to know.