Cardiothoracic surgeon to join a thriving private practice, based in Louisiana
Surgery: Cardiothoracic and Vascular
What you need to know
Job ID: 9682
- Seeking a cardiothoracic surgeon to join a thriving private practice, based in Alexandria
- Candidates must be proficient in adult-only CVT cases including coronary artery bypass, carotid endarterectomy, thoracoscopy, bronchoscopy, among others
- Established, successful practice that has been serving the region for 22+ years
- Practice features a full-time, busy cardiothoracic surgeon, with another providing first assist and rounding support
- Join two other CVT surgeons with 1:2 practice call and 1:3 emergency call
- Practice located on the hospital campus making surgery, rounds and clinic efficient
- Program features a heart center, certified chest pain center
- Established TAVR program, robotics available and dedicated med/surgical ICU
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Eligible for licensure in Louisiana
- Alexandria is located in the heart of Louisiana and is an attractive, family-oriented community.
- The area is also referred to as a 'Sportsman's Paradise' with lakes, golf courses, biking trails, hunting, fishing and water sports.
- This diverse, welcoming community features excellent schools, universities, neighborhoods, museums, cultural events & festivals, among many others.
- For travelers, AEX airport provides the option for international travel through connections in Houston and Dallas in less than an hour.
- Enjoy a low cost of living, short commutes, and a strong sense of community, making Alexandria home and the start of your successful, thriving healthcare career.
- Competitive salary
- Offering a negotiable, competitive contract structure with partnership potential
Top Five Things to Do
- Alexandria Zoological Park
- Alexandria Museum of Art
- T.R.E.E. House - Children's Museum
- Rapides Parish Coliseum -arenas and stadium
- OakWing Golf Club
What is nice to know.