Cardiothoracic Surgeon Needed South Of Sarasota
What you need to know
Job ID: 6174
- Seeking a board certified, experienced Cardiothoracic /Cardiovascular Surgeon to join employed group
- Anticipated call 1:2
- Bypass grafting, aortic and mitral valve replacements cases
- DaVinci Robot with necessary Edwards Life Science Tools for Robotic Valve Surgery.
- Cardiac Surgery has its own dedicated rooms, anesthesia and OR team, consisting of three RNs, two scrub techs, and two anesthesia techs.
- The hospital provides level II open heart surgery services and performs 250 hearts per year.
- Situated on the Gulf of Mexico, Venice is known for its friendly, small-town feel, its charming downtown shopping area and its elegant boulevards shaded by giant oaks.
- Business, culture and natural beauty all coexist peacefully in this region of the Gulf Coast, where the beaches and blue skies stretch for miles.
- A central park along Venice's main street is the site of regular concerts, arts and crafts shows, and special events, while numerous other gardens, green spaces and nature trails can be found throughout this charming community.
- Employment salary (wRVU based)
- Commencement Bonus
- CME Allowance
- Relocation Allowance
- Possible Medical Education Debt Repayment Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Venice Theatre
- Humphris Park
- Waterway Park
- Venice Beach
- Brohard Paw Park
What is nice to know.