General Cardiology position with a total cash compensation of $640,000 annually located two hours from St. Louis
Cardiology: General, Cardiology: Non-Invasive
What you need to know
Job ID: 8662
- The group seeks to add a physician in its Cardiology Department which currently includes two interventional, three invasive (one specializing in EP) and one non-invasive cardiologists.
- The Cardiologist rotate consult days with 3 ½ days a week in the clinic and 1 day of hospital coverage per week.
- They also rotate weekend call, which is about every 5th weekend.
- On consult day, they are the backup for the NP doing stress test, reading all non-invasive testing, and even performing non-invasive testing as needed.
- The Cardiology Department is an integral part of the Hospital Heart and Vascular Center, which conducts a full range of diagnostics and therapeutic heart services.
- The right physician will enjoy the full range of non-invasive cardiac services, be comfortable in sharing outreach service responsibilities in outlying communities, and contribute equally to the leadership of the department and the cardiac program.
- The cardiology providers moved into a newly constructed office space in February, 2015.
- The group seeks to expand its Cardiology Department by adding additional physicians who are willing to do some outreach in addition to supporting our “hub” at Blessing Hospital. Sub-specialty support is available in virtually every field. Lab, x-ray, 3T MRI, and extremity CT are present in the clinic building’s diagnostic center.
- Board eligible if recently completed training or board certification is required.
- Employs almost 300 physicians and advanced practice providers.
- The largest medical provider serving a 300,000+ population region composed of West Central Illinois, Northeast Missouri, and Southeast Iowa.
- The System operates a 347-bed regional referral center in Quincy, Illinois, (population 45,000) and a 25-bed critical access facility in Pittsfield, Illinois, (population 4,200).
- Enjoy a community with a diverse educational system, including Public/private schools, technical, community college and four year private university.
- Gorgeous riverfront to historic neighborhoods, plenty of restaurants, and abundant shopping
- Guaranteed Salary:
- Direct from Fellowship: $600,000/year
- Practicing with three or more years of experience: $620,000
- Plus producitivy bonuses
- Up to $150,000 of Forgivable loan for educational debt considered.
- Up to $50,000 Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Assistance included
- Total Cash Compensation $640,000 to $660,000 annually
- Benefits: Health, life, vision, dental, disability, and AD & D insurance, malpractice coverage with tail, 403(b) retirement plan plus 457(b) tax-deferral option, employee child care center, six weeks annual paid time off plus one week of CME time, $5,000 professional expense allowance, and more.
Top Five Things to Do
- All Wars Museum
- Villa Kathrine
- Quincy Museum
- John Wood Mansion
- 9/11 Memorial
What is nice to know.