Cardiology Non-Invasive – Inpatient Only in Ohio
What you need to know
Job ID: 8492
- Searching for BC/BE Non-Invasive Cardiologists to be hospital based Monday through Friday, rounding on inpatient and observation patients.
- Physicians will participate in a general cardiology On-Call of 1:6.
- Hospital is a Level I Trauma Center and Cardiology services include open-heart surgery, structural heart procedures, cardiac and vascular stent placement, watchman device and electrophysiology studies.
- There is a dedicated cardiovascular ICU, along with dedicated heart and vascular medical units.
- Whether you prefer to live in charming historic community or modern neighborhood.
- Spend an afternoon at the ballpark or at the museum, and take the bus or drive yourself, southwest Ohio has something to please almost everyone.
- Where else can you find the ease and convenience of a small-town experience, with all the advantages of big-city living? Dayton and Cincinnati provide all the amenities of metropolitan living while a collection of small communities nestled between the two cities offers an abundance of housing choices for singles, couples, and families.
- Southwest Ohio is full of attractions, from museums and performing arts centers to sports teams, theme parks, and more. And its within driving distance of plenty more.
- Competitive Salary
- Sign on Bonus
- Moving Expense Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Paid Medical Malpractice
- Retirement and Rich Benefit Package
Top Five Things to Do
- Breakout Games - Dayton
- Lock 27 Brewing
- Yankee Trace Golf Club
- Stubbs Park
- Square One Salon & Spa
What is nice to know.