Cardio-Thoracic Surgery Job in Owensboro, KY
Surgery: Cardiothoracic and Vascular
What you need to know
Job ID: 7110
- Seeking an Board Certified, experienced CT surgeon who has a passion for relationship building, and program expansion.
- Group of 2 CT Surgeons and 2 PA's, along with 10 cardiologist as part of a employed practice based in Western KY .
- 1 Dedicated Heart OR (used 100% for CT)
- Full spectrum CT practice (Cardiac, Thoracic, Vascular, Endoscopic Vein Harvesting)
- Call covered by PA's currently
- Call 1/2 (average 8 calls per day)
- Medical Office Building attached to Brand New Hospital
- Full Service employed cardiology group (4 CATH labs)
- Specialized nurses in ICU, CCU, progressive care, and OR
- This community of approximately 100,000 is conveniently located 2 hours to Nashville and Louisville.
- Enjoy the outdoors: gorgeous state parks, bike trails, a skate park, 15 mile Greenbelt walking/running/biking trail encircling the city, 5 golf courses, fishing, disc golf.
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD - Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD- Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space
- Generous guaranteed salary with a competitive productivity plan for high income potential.
- Full benefits
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Smothers Park
- International Bluegrass Music Museum
- Preservation Station
- Reid's Orchard
- Legion Park
What is nice to know.