California GS opening near Apple Valley!
What you need to know
Job ID: 8507
- Seeking a BE/BC General Surgeon to provide full-time services at a Hospital Affiliated Clinic.
- This is an amazing opportunity offering high quality of life and high productivity potential.
- Busy, established practice
- Office Space and necessary equipment ready and available
- Plenty of OR capacity and OR Staff is trained in GS procedures
- Current Surgeon produced at 90th Percentile in 2018 and currently averages 28 GS cases each month
- Barstow is located in the Mojave Desert of California and has a population of 40,859.
- The Barstow community supports many outdoor activities with many parks, an Olympic size indoor municipal pool, and off road racing.
- There are 18 elementary, middle and high schools and a private elementary school that runs from September to June.
- Barstow offers Barstow Community College, a two year school, along with nearby colleges and universities including California State University, University at Riverside, University of Redlands and Loma Linda University.
- Competitive Base Salary Package
- Productivity/Incentive Compensation
- Commencement Bonus
- CME assistance
- Relocation Allowance
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Stipend during Training and more!
Top Five Things to Do
- Route 66 Mother Road Museum
- Harvey House, Barstow
- Goldstone Deep Space Communications Complex
- Liberty Sculpture Park
- Mojave National Preserve Headquarters
What is nice to know.