Breast Surgery Opening in Venice, FL
What you need to know
Job ID: 7616
- Seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Surgeon to join 72-physician Multispecialty Group
- Bread and Butter General Surgery with Breast Oncology Cases
- Hospital Employed
- Shared ED Call
- Available Outpatient Surgery Center and Surgical Suites on Main Campus
- 3-5 Years’ Experience Preferred
- Office Space is Available
- Situated on the Gulf of Mexico, Venice is known for its friendly, small-town feel, its charming downtown shopping area and its elegant boulevards shaded by giant oaks.
- Business, culture and natural beauty all coexist peacefully in this region of the Gulf Coast, where the beaches and blue skies stretch for miles.
- A central park along Venice's main street is the site of regular concerts, arts and crafts shows, and special events, while numerous other gardens, green spaces and nature trails can be found throughout this charming community.
- Compensation determined by experience
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
Top Five Things to Do
- Venice Theatre
- Humphris Park
- Waterway Park
- Venice Beach
- Brohard Paw Park
What is nice to know.