Breast Surgery in beautiful La Crosse, WI
What you need to know
Job ID: 9516
Seeking a BC/BE Surgeon to join our Division of General Surgery. Breast Fellowship training desired, but General Surgeons with interest in Breast Surgery also welcomed
The department has a fully accredited five-year residency program with 3 categorical residents in training each year
- LaCrosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro ara of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI.
- The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing).
- We have a great family environment
- with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, children's museum and a civic center.
- Generous Guaranteed Salary
- Full Benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Loan Repayment
Top Five Things to Do
- Grandad Bluff
- Visit Riverside Park
- Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Segway Tours
- Dahl Auto Museum
What is nice to know.