Board-Certified Radiation Oncologist opportunity close to Atlanta
What you need to know
Job ID: 8627
- An experienced Board-Certified Radiation Oncologist to join our very busy practice in Carrollton, Georgia.
- This full-time position is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and thriving practice.
- Experienced practicing MD or DO
- Board Certified
- Georgia licensure or eligibility
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
- Must be team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Demonstrated practice building/leadership experience a plus
- Monday- Friday
- Join another radiation oncologist
- Fully staffed with PA support
- Treating 40-50 patients per day
- Beautiful community just 40-50 miles outside Atlanta
- Enjoy all the world class amenities of Atlanta!
- Fine dining, world class shopping, professional sports, International airport
- Full time, salary plus RVU structure
- Excellent benefits
- Health System does qualify for public service loan forgiveness
Top Five Things to Do
- The Carrollton GreenBelt
- Lowell Opry House
- Neva Lomason Memorial Public Library
- John Tanner Park
- Southeastern Quilt & Textile Museum
What is nice to know.