Arkansas General Surgery opening!
What you need to know
Job ID: 7670
- Seeking a BE/BC General Surgeon to provide full-time services. Experience is preferred but new grads are welcome to apply
- Employed position
- 4 OR Rooms
- Anesthesia Coverage provided 24/7
- OR Staff trained for General Surgery
- The cities of Helena and West Helena, referred to as the Twin Cities, are home to a majority of Phillips County's 26,000 residents.
- They are located near the banks of the Mississippi River, and only 3 miles South of the St. Frances National Forest.
- There are ample hunting and fishing opportunities within a very short distance from Helena-West Helena. Phillips Community College, a member of the University of Arkansas System is located in Helena.
- Agricultural and agricultural related business account for the majority of the economic base for the Phillips County Area. Helena is the second oldest city within the State of Arkansas.
- Competitive Salary
- Incentive Compensation/Productivity Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Commencement Bonus
- Stipend during Training
- CME and more!
Top Five Things to Do
- Delta Bohemian Tours
- Delta Cultural Center
- National Civil Rights Museum
- Ground Zero Blues Club
What is nice to know.