Anesthesiology Opening near Detroit and Lansing MI
What you need to know
Job ID: 8692
- A full-time opportunity to practice anesthesiology with a private practice that has a strong relationship with The Medical Center
- Search for one physician to join well established, busy private practice. Work with a strong team of four other experienced anesthesiologists in a collegial and supportive environment.
- A private practice, located on the beautiful campus in a college town conveniently located to the larger metro areas of Detroit and Lansing.
- The Medical Center is part of the nationally recognized and awarded seven hospital Health System.
- Provide anesthesiology services for orthopedics, general surgery and OB/GYN including C-sections and epidurals. Practice mix is 80% CRNA supervision and 20% own cases.
- Four week on, one week off schedule with rotating call with post call day off.
- Offers a family-oriented community with excellent schools, innumerable recreational and cultural opportunities, and easy access to major metropolitan areas and airports.
- Recreation opportunities abound. Sail, swim or fish on the largest freshwater coastline in the United States.
- Visit more than 14 miles of beautiful nature trails at the 1200-acre Chippewa Nature Center. Walk, bike or blade the Rail Trail.
- Enjoy flowers and foliage at Dow Gardens. Play tennis at the Community Tennis Center - the site of Michigan's only USTA professional tennis tournament - with 10 indoor courts.
- Join an adult or youth soccer team and play at the Midland Soccer Complex - one of the best in the nation.
- Or skate at the new 107,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art Midland Civic Arena, featuring two NHL-sized rinks and an Olympic-sized rink.
- Competitive Salary
- $400K salary
- $85K benefit package
- 10 weeks’ vacation
Top Five Things to Do
- Dow Gardens
- Chippewa Nature Center
- Dahlia Hill
- Midland City Forest
- Dow Diamond
What is nice to know.