Anesthesiologist Opportunity in Austin & Albert Lea, MN
What you need to know
Job ID: 9178
- Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician to join a Department of six full-time Anesthesiologists.
- Responsibilities include placing a variety of blocks, providing consultative service, performing the pre-operative evaluation and medically directing the care of 10-18 surgeries per day.
- The physician works collaboratively with numerous CRNAs.
- The case load includes General Surgery, Pediatrics, ENT, OB/GYN, Urology, Podiatry, Orthopedics, and Ophthalmology with no cardiac or neurosurgery.
- Call coverage is in Austin only, and is 1:6.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified (BE/BC) in Anesthesiology.
- Austin, MN is a community of 22,000, and is surrounded by prairies, rivers and valleys just 90 minutes south of Minneapolis/St. Paul and 45 minutes west of Rochester.
- Excellent public and parochial education system, including programming for students with special needs and gifted students.
- Great recreation options including trout fishing, hunting, cross-country skiing, camping, hiking, cycling, indoor/outdoor tennis, canoeing and golfing.
- Upscale community offering many amenities not often found in communities this size.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive salary
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Spam Museum and Visitor Center
- Jay C. Hormel Nature Center
- Hormel Historic Home
- Sweet Reads
- Arrowpath - a wildlife project in Southeastern Minnesota. There are currently 20 acres of native grasses, ponds and trees.
What is nice to know.