Amazing opportunity for a great work/life balance while practicing Electrophysiology
Cardiology: Electrophysiology (EP)
What you need to know
Job ID: 8751
- Seeking a BC/BE fellowship trained cardiologist specializing in electrophysiology, to join our team
- Service area of 460,000
- Located 2 hours to Nashville, Paducah is a home rule-class city in and the county seat of McCracken County, Kentucky, United States.
- The largest city in the Jackson Purchase region, it is located at the confluence of the Tennessee and the Ohio Rivers, halfway between St. Louis, Missouri, to the northwest and Nashville, Tennessee, to the southeast.
- Starting bonus
- Relocation/moving allowance
- Base salary plus incentive compensation
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Allowed time off
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan -403(b) and 457
- Paid CME and licensure
- Medical malpractice insurance
Top Five Things to Do
- The National Quilt Museum
- Floodwall Murals
- Purple Toad Winery
- Paducah Riverwalk
- Whitehaven Welcome Center
What is nice to know.