Adult, Geriatric Psychiatry Opportunities- 60 miles north of Philadelphia
Psychiatry: General, Psychiatry: Geriatrics
What you need to know
Job ID: 6228
- All physicians rotate for weekend inpatient acute care coverage.
- Recruiting for growth and expansion as we now encompass 176 inpatient beds across the network and 3 outpatient offices.
- This is an employed position in a growing practice with little to no night call.
- Choose from an outpatient base or flex between outpatient, inpatient, consult services and our partial hospitalization program as needed. Fellowship trained geriatric psychiatrists are encouraged to apply.
- Bethlehem is a city of 75,000 people in eastern Pennsylvania - a city known for its rich colonial and industrial history.
- Bethlehem is experiencing an economic and cultural renaissance promising a future as bright as the city's past.
- Bethlehem creates an exciting, jam packed agenda appreciative of the arts curbside events displaying the work of local artists and vendors, as well as exciting musical and theatrical performances encouraging and enhancing community involvement.
- With over 40 parks for your outdoor enjoyment, Bethlehem has something for everyone; from fishing to golfing to jogging or just walking.
- Whether you enjoy live performances, quiet strolls through galleries or parks are interested in taking pottery classes or a historic tour Bethlehem has you covered.
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Starting bonus
- Excellent benefit package
- CME allowance
Top Five Things to Do
- Banana Factory Arts and Education Center
- Illick's Mill
- The Bethlehem Beam Marker - Historical Landmark
- Freefall Trampoline Park
- The Bethlehem Skateplaza
What is nice to know.