100% Neurodiagnostic Radiology opportunity in Missouri
What you need to know
Job ID: 7387
Seeking a Neuroradiology fellowship trained radiologist to join three 100% Neurodiagnostic and two Interventional Neuroradiologists.
This will be a full-time 100% diagnostic Neuroradiology position
The practice provides consultative and diagnostic services for the largest Neurosurgical practice in the state of Missouri.
- A growing Neurology service line that runs a nationally recognized Stroke Center of Excellence.
- Extensive group of regional primary care physicians
- Currently exams are performed at three hospitals and four imaging centers.
- We are looking for a clinician-friendly patient oriented Neuroradiologist who would like to assist in providing definitive care to patients in Southwest Missouri.
- Excellent team that offers equal scheduling, mentoring for a new fellow, and challenging interesting work.
- State of the art equipment on site as well as a personal office.
- Community of 450,000 is consistently rated as one of the Top Quality of Life Communities in the Nation by Money Magazine.
- Located in the southwest portion of the state, this community offers diversity in the arts, a wide variety of outdoor activities and numerous sporting events.
- Perfect mix of cultural amenities, sports teams, established academic community and access to outdoor activities
- Low cost of living and excellent neighborhoods for families
- Springfield - Branson National Airport (SGF) flies to Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Chicago, Charlotte, Phoenix, Denver and more.
- Competitive starting salary with excellent earning potential
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Sign on bonus
- Loan repayment
Top Five Things to Do
- Nathanael Greene/Close Memorial Park
- Springfield Cardinals
- Fantastic Caverns
- Johnny Morris' Wonders of Wildlife National Museum and Aquarium
- Springfield Conservation Nature Center
What is nice to know.